Call your shot (NBA)

Looks like they won Game 4 a little more decisively than the double OT squeaker of Game 3! :cheer2: Woot! I haven’t watched basketball in years - this is fun!! See you on the bandwagon tonight!

YES - this is so much fun!!!! Glad to have you cheering along ronandannette:flower:

I still think the Warriors are going to win. Durant and Cousins are expected to be back for the Finals. It will be the first time that the Warriors will be in the Finals on the road though for a long time though. The regular season was one thing, where they kind of sleepwalked through the season and had some embarrassingly bad games, and that extended into the early postseason. However, none of the other teams are as tested in the postseason.

I'm actually kind of bummed because I had something to watch almost every day between the Warriors and Sharks. I found myself at a sports bar after work where I had a seat where I could see two screens showing both games when they overlapped. Now I'm just waiting for the NBA Finals to start.

Harden after a three point shot.
tenor.gif

Harden after the ref didn't buy it.

The NBA seems to be taking lessons from soccer.
Actually started as European players entered the league.

I think its wide open this year, great games. Golden St dont scare me this year, I dont think they will win, and look for what ever team beats them for Durant to go there
Lebron drafted him first for All Star game. Made me wonder if LA will make a big play.

Should have known better. Rockets are an absolute joke!
It hurts when someone writes that but true they are still not the team they want to be. I went to a lot of games when Hakeem was there and they were very enjoyable to watch. I even had a hard time watching them during the Tracy/Yao years. I never really liked either player.

Wonder if Drake is going to get his tattoos removed. He's got the uniform numbers for Curry and Durant on his left arm in the same Copperplate Gothic font that the Warriors use. It's "30 Gifted" ("Hidden like that 30 on my jersey man I'm gifted") and 35 S.N.I.P.E. (one of Durant's nicknames is "Easy Money Sniper").

D7dxlCSVUAEfSVb.jpg

We need this mounted on a posterboard and taken to Scotiabank Arena.

D7duE-RVsAE6Vd9

Wonder if Drake is going to get his tattoos removed. He's got the uniform numbers for Curry and Durant on his left arm in the same Copperplate Gothic font that the Warriors use. It's "30 Gifted" ("Hidden like that 30 on my jersey man I'm gifted") and 35 S.N.I.P.E. (one of Durant's nicknames is "Easy Money Sniper").

D7dxlCSVUAEfSVb.jpg

We need this mounted on a posterboard and taken to Scotiabank Arena.

D7duE-RVsAE6Vd9
I’d be happy to trade Drake to the Warriors so he can keep his tattoos. I’m not a fan.

I’d be happy to trade Drake to the Warriors so he can keep his tattoos. I’m not a fan.

Toronto in 6, GS might have more talent but there fire isnt high, Toronto has the whole country going nuts, the team is feeding off them, and right now Leonard is the best player in the game.

I hate Drake also, I get he is excited but he playing it up for the cameras, and we al know it. Yes trade him

Toronto in 6, GS might have more talent but there fire isnt high, Toronto has the whole country going nuts, the team is feeding off them, and right now Leonard is the best player in the game.

I hate Drake also, I get he is excited but he playing it up for the cameras, and we al know it. Yes trade him

Toronto does not have the country going nuts. The decades long bias on any Toronto sports team (especially the Leafs) has turned a lot of people off. It’s like an automatic sneer any time Toronto is mentioned.

Having said that, it would be cool to see them win the whole thing.

I’m trying to watch but I can’t get over needing 20 minutes to play one basketball minute.

Oh yes, we hate the Leafs here (Montreal), and I think that it’s mutual, but this city is going a little nuts. We the North t-shirts spotted everyone, I think it’s cool. I’m on-board , so long as it’s not a TO hockey team.

Drake is annoying I find.

Toronto does not have the country going nuts. The decades long bias on any Toronto sports team (especially the Leafs) has turned a lot of people off. It’s like an automatic sneer any time Toronto is mentioned.

Having said that, it would be cool to see them win the whole thing.

I’m trying to watch but I can’t get over needing 20 minutes to play one basketball minute.
:scratchin ...might be just a regional thing...perhaps you guys just like disliking other parts of the country?

We The North here in Calgary are beside ourselves with excitement. :cheer2: Coverage is heavy in local media, there are viewing parties being advertised in many local bars and Raptors flags/signs are all over cars. One of my staff gave me a Raptors Bic lighter yesterday and I shall cherish it always!

We love nothing better than a good winning bandwagon - heck, we’ll even cheer for the Jets if need be!
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!