Called twice before I could get Cp package!

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
I called yesterday to make my PS's for the CP and was told I couldn't because I was more than 120 days out. Dummy me, I believed them until I checked the Dis yesterday. Low and behold I see all these posts from people who got their packages and were more than 120 days out.:confused:

Needless to say I called back and fortunatley got someone who knew what they were talking about. I was able to book the CP for 12/28 at 5:00 and dinner at 7:00 at LeCellier....:D We want to see the show and not have to rush through dinner. We are used to eating later anyway, especially on vacation. First time going to WDW at Christmas and first time with CP. I can't wait to see it and all of Epcot done up for Christmas.

Thank goodness for these boards and the people who post on them. If I had'nt checked and waited until my 120 day mark I probably wouldn't have gotten the time and restaurant I wanted. Thanks.:wave:

Congratulations! We are doing the 5:00 CP with dinner afterwards at Le Cellier. Last year we had to do the 6:45 because the 5:00 show was cancelled and really had to rush. I know some people like to see the show in the dark but I think the earlier show will work better for us too.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter