• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling All Cross Stitchers...Give Away Time...

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
I'm in the mood to share some of my stitching goodies so I'm going to be giving away 3 little kits, all from Debbie Minton of Designer Stitches and all are Pooh kits.
I dont know if you can see them at her website or not but the kits are..
J16...Thats my bee, Tigger
Pooh Christmas Collection, Happy Christmas
Pooh and a hunny bee

I belive I only bought one of them, maybe 2. I know one of them came on one of my favorite British cross stitching magazines.

Anywho, I'm going to give away all 3 to 3 lucky people who have their name pulled out of the hat. Well it might not be a hat, might be a bucket, a a jar, a bowl, whatever is close by when I put the names in.

All you have to do is post below that you'd like to be entered and I'll do this on friday, cause I'm leaving saturday for Florida...WooHoo...

If there arent many entries by friday then I'll wait and do it when I get back.

All I ask is that in return you do something nice for someone....

are you going to WDW? we are heading to Florida Saturday too. :cool1:

Cherie,

Yes I'm heading there on saturday. We're flying into Tampa and driving in cause plane tix were much, much cheaper to fly into Tampa as opposed to Orlando. How long will you be there? We're staying just a week and are gonna be at the Marriott Grand Vista. I've wanted to stay there for about 3 years now so thats where hubby booked our room at. I've heard its a nice place and I dont think its too far from the parks.
Email or pm me if you'd like to get together and I'll let you buy me a cup of coffee or a muffin... :lmao:

If you don't mind sending abroad, I would LOVE to be part of this, please :goodvibes
And whether I win one or not, it's a lovely idea - thankyou!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter