Calling all Cruisers!

Queenie

Mouseketeer
When I was at WDW last year I got a few of the scrapbook packs and one of them contained some cruise line stuff along with the park stuff. We currently have no plans to do any cruises, and as OH is petrified of being on boats, I doubt we'll ever do one :( As a result I'm offering these frames as swap items, I have two of them so I'd guess I'll do them first come first served!

Cruise.jpg

Sorry the pic is kinda rubbish, I just took it with a flash - they're beautiful IRL, made of thin cardstock.

Not really after anything specific, probably brads (is there a condition of being a brad-a-holic? If so I think I'm a sufferer) or maybe seasonal stickers (summer/autumn etc.)

Let me know if you're interested!!

I'd love to swap with you! Why don't you pm me your address and what you'd like in exchange (fav. characters, brads, etc.) and I will pm you in return.

I love Micky and Minnie. :goodvibes

Thanks!

Jeanne

I took my first cruise back in December 2005, it was a "Girls Only Trip"! It was GREAT!!!! I would love to swap one with you! I'm a sticker nut so if there is something you are looking for I might have it. Please PM me and we'll see what we can come up with.
Thanks so much for offering these!! pixiedust:
Susan :daisy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter