Calling all Teens!

Toni Adkins

Earning My Ears
undefinedundefinedundefined are there any teens going on the April 16th 2005 Eastern Cruise?? If so, please reply!

Sorry, I'm going on the April 9th Western cruise, but its till early before everyone starts posting, anyone else reading who is going on the 9th, you should go over to my thread =)

only 71 days as of this post :hourglass

Toni Adkins said:
undefinedundefinedundefined are there any teens going on the April 16th 2005 Eastern Cruise?? If so, please reply!

Someone posted this message in my name. I have no idea how they did it or how they got my password. Yes I am going on this cruise and my dd would like to find other teens that are going, but I repeat, I did not post this message and I would like to find out who did.

Ok, now, can anyone tell this computer illiterate person how to change her password for this message board?

Toni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter