Calling prime time cafe experts!!!

Jordan's MOM

DIS Veteran
We are doing Prime Time for lunch in two weeks. I really want to try the onion rings but there is no way that I could eat the onion ring starter, then my meal (I want the chicken) and then have my desert( A must). Do you know if they would let me have the onion rings in place of the green beans on the plate lunch? I would be ok with paying extra. Also wondereing if lunch menu portion sizes are smaller than dinner. DS and I might share if I can talk him into it.

Thanks,
Jordan's mom

Hi,

I'm not sure that they would replace onion rings for the vegatable. They may do it but not be very pleased. Have you been there before?? I'm not sure about their lunch portions but I do know that the chicken dinner was 3 pieces of chicken!!! Very good though!!! Enjoy!

Allison an associate

I wouldn't even ask, or maybe I would, I enjoy the scolding that occurs at the Prime Time. :angel: They always make me the boss and I get to inform the servers of misdoing by my "Cousins".

I would think about sharing rather then omitting anything resembling a green veggie. Share the app. Then have the entre by your self then share a dessert.

It will go easier on you if you follow this route rather then the one you have described above :scared:.

Penny:rotfl:

You might also want to consider ordering the 1/2 portion of the chicken entree........

I do this, and with the 'white meat' stipulation, it's 1 breast and the mashed potatoes. NO green beans.

I hope that this helps.......

*Flower*, your comment about ordering a half order of the chicken caught my attention. There is no way I could finish a whole order. Do they allow you to get a half order of other dinners also? Do they charge the same price or less? Thanks.
Debby

I'm guessing they would not charge you full price for the 1/2 order. I'm guessing also a small upcharge for the onion rings instead of the green beans. The portions at lunch have always filled us up. And I'm a pretty big eater. Have fun...

webprinter-

I've ordered the half portion of the chicken, and DH has ordered the half portion of the pot roast.

It's really a 'childs' portion, but at Disney- they don't complain!

I think that the half portion price is about $6.50 or $7 per meal.

I hope that this helps you out.......

Thanks everyone!!

Sounds like a 1/2 order of the chicken and a side of onion rings might be just right. Got to save room for desert.

5 days and counting!!!!

Jordans' mom

Six of us ate at Prime Time two weeks ago. I am deeply ashamed to admit that we polished off three shared appetizers (onion rings are deliciously thin and the best I have ever had), cocktails with those blinking ice cubes, full entrees, and desserts all around.

YUM YUM! We had a fantastic time. Be warned, if you ask for a sub for your veggies, you might have to stand in the corner!

Have a great time.

Barbe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter