Cam Boot Help

ElliottsMomma

Earning My Ears
going to WDW for a week in Nov 8th. I recently broke my tibia, fibula and ankle. By the time I go I will be weight-bearing but I will still have a walking Cam boot that is under the knee. I rented an ECV tutor to help me to get around. What rides are my going to struggle with as far as the boot? My injury came completely out of left field so I really feel unprepared. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

I think you can do most with the boot. The one that comes to mind that you can’t do with the boot on is FOP. Your leg wouldn’t fit into the restraint that keeps your leg in place on the ride.

My friend was at Disney with a boot on and did FOP just fine and you should be fine ( very slim change you will not ). I can think of no rides that will be out for you just as long as you are ok getting in and out of the rides

Stepping in and out of boats like in PorC and iasw was awkward for me in your situation, but using a cane or crutch helped a lot. I was usually able to lay it flat on the bottom of the boat during the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!