Camcorder help needed

Firebird_UK

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, can anybody give me some advice about camcorders?

I want to buy one to take with us in July and as a complete tech. dullard have been trying to find out a little about them. According to a Which article (Nov.01) these 2 digital ones are good buys :

Sony DCR-TRV130E

JVC GRDVL150

As a confirmed Sony fan I had more or less made my mind up, but as I should have expected 6 months is a long time in technoland and of course the models have now been upgraded!!!

Basically what I need to know is are the more recent models sig. better eg. DCR-TRV140 or should I save a few pounds and go for one of the original models. I thought about asking this question to someone at Unbeatable but I knew I would be blinded by science!!!!

Here's hoping that one of you nice knowledgeable people can help me:) :) :)

SONY SONY SONY

I got the one you mentioned free with my new notebook and it is amazing. Super nightshot, remote the lot. We have also got one of theose weeny fits in to your palm jobbies and bought that when it first came out 4 years ago and it still knock spots of many other.

Stick with sony its the only way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter