Camp Lil Rock

Mike J

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say that we used Camp Lil Rock on Friday for our 2 boys and they loved it. They were there for 2 1/2 hours. They had a great time between the games, arts and crafts and the other kids they played with. When I went to pick them up, my older son replied from the back room "I'm not leavin". Well worth the money. I recommend it to any parent(s) who want a few hours alone.

Mike :)

Mike,

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive post. We are considering a night out for just mom and dad during our February trip to HRH. Guess we will give it a try.

roxanne

My daughter loved the L'il Rock Club, she is 8. She spent 4 hours one night there last august during our stay at the HRH. We plan on dropping her off there again for a few hours during our next visit in January.

Patty

My 4 year old twins used Camp Lil Rock last month and they absolutely loved it. We dropped them off for about 3 hours. They were the only kids there, so they got a lot of attention from the 2 child care providers. They still talk about it and they keep asking to go back. I will definitely be dropping them off again whenever we go back.

Just a word of caution. It is only open from 4 to 11:00 now. We had planned on using it in the day time for a couple of days as our 3 year old gets tired of the parks and is use to day care and begs for kids to play with. I had spoken to HRH and they acted like it would be fine but then when we got there it was only open in the evenings. It's also very expensive. Our 2 grandaughters stayed 4 and a half hours and had a sandwich dinner and it was 101.00! Just be ready!

Does anyone know what the hourly rates are? Also is there a minimum age? Or family discount for several kids. Thanks for any info.

On Friday last week, we paid $10 p/h for my one son and $8 p/h for my second son, they called it a 'sibling discount', I think it is normally $10 p/h per child otherwise. The minimum age is 4 and they must be potty trained.

Mike

I think they will take any child that is potty trained no matter what age. The rates use to be $7 and $5 for a second child, so we were shocked at the $10 and $8 for the second child. Just wanted you to be prepared!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter