on I-75 around Ocala? This would be
for just one night and we would arrive
around 8:00 pm and leave early the
next morning. Has anyone stayed
or seen the Motor Inns motel and
RV park? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

We don't go down that way, but I would suggest trying koa.com
and look for the area you want to stop. I know that there are several along I 95 with very convenient set ups for those "just passing through". The rates are very reasonable as well. :)

Ocala is only 2 hours from Disney or less, why don't you stop around Jacksonville earlier or just go all the way to Disney?

Seems like I remember a campground almost directly behind the Disney Welcome Center in Ocala. (We stayed in the Sams Club parking lot)
If you come on down the Florida Turnpike to Highway 50 and go east there are two campgrounds in Winter Garden Fl.
The Stage Stop and Orlando Winter Garden Campground.
We actually live in our motor home in Orlando Winter Garden Campground. It is on the north side of Highway 50 directly across from "Giant RV Center".This is 1 block from highway 535 the back door to Fort Wilderness. Just go south on 535 (look out for the 90 degree turns) and turn right on Vista Blvd. This road goes right past Fort Wilderness. There is a security gate that you must go through but if you have an RV I believe the will let you go through to The Fort. If all else fails you might have to pay a parking fee to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter