Can 10 yr. son ride DCL's SEGWAY onboard?

Lilly's Dad

Handsome Dude
I saw on the SEGWAY websight, that it was only for persons 16+, and you had to pass a segway safety test before they'd even ship you one of these $5000 babies.:Pinkbounc

I'm not sure but I think you answered your own question....If it says 16 I'm sure they stick with that age....My guess is there also is a height requirement......

From the navigator "nominal fee $15 - guests 16 years & older"

If you want to see the Segway, we have photos on our website at www.castawayclub.com (link is on the Photos page). They definitely stick with the age limit, but I've never seen a safety test. You pretty much hop on, they explain things, and off you go! The area is very limited, so there's not too much change of a major accident because you won't get up too much speed.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter