Can a cruise ever be affordable for fam of 5?

My family of 5 went during "peak" time--end of July. We did 2 connecting cat. 10's on deck 2 for $6500 (cruise only, not including air, transfers, travel insurance, or excursions and booked 8 months early). It IS a lot of money
Family of 5 here also. The higher price of needing 2 staterooms is one of the reasons we booked out of high season. We're going Nov 6, 2004 and paying $4200 for two cat 10's connecting. We really felt we needed the extra bathroom over the verandah. Had we opted to go in the summer as you are, we would have paid about $1500 more. We booked early----about 18 months ahead and saved this way also. Our kids are 11, 13 & 16 and have no school two of the five days that week next year so we felt it was worth it.

I am going November 9th on the 4 day wonder and I got 2 cabins cat 11 (I'm just happy to be on the ship!) on deck 5 aft. Great location. Total cost was $2800.00
Go off season! I have 3 adults and 3 kids. (one is a 2 year old but I have an extra adult.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter