Can anyone suggest a florist??

lvs_eeyore

<font color=deeppink>Has a silly grin & it's Disne
I have tried contacting the Walt Disney World Florist by email twice and they have yet to respond. I would like to have a dozen carnations in a box delivered to our room. One of the ladies that I met on the boards did a neat thing on her vow renewal and I wanted to do the same thing. She spread sunshine on her vow renewal day by giving out the flowers to people as they went through the park.

I have given the WDW florist two chances to get my business. Once for my bouquet in which I even sent them a picture of what I wanted.....they never bothered to return my email and the second time I asked for a quote on the carnations.....again they never bothered to asnwer. I should not have to call them to get this information.

I have dealt with other vendors for things and have not had this problem at all. They have been very quick to get back to me.

Can anyone suggest an alternative florist to use?

Hi there,

There are many florists in the Orlando area who could easily provide the carnations. I'd just visit the online Yellow Pages and select one. Also, it's important to note that www.disneyflorist.com is not the same department that handles the floral for Disney weddings. So, if you'd like to discuss a wedding bouquet, ask your Event Manager for the direct number and email address for the Disney florist who's assigned to your wedding/vow renewal.

Hope that helps!

Im not going through Disney for our vow renewal so I dont have an events manager. I may contact the officiant who is setting up our package at Leu Gardens and see if there is something he can suggest. Maybe I could have them delivered to the gardens for us by another florist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter