CAN at Par passes

We have booked the Can. at par deal. I have PC for the last night at $68.68 for the night. using CAA. The price seems to be --the price of the package deal is then multiplied by .69 (I think) and that price is the one you are charged on your VISA. You have to pay a $200.00 deposit. My dh & I will only be there for 3 nights of a package and 1 night with the CAA rate. Because we are only going to be there a couple of nights the tickets plus nights were going to be more expensive. I know that we could have used the tickets another time but not if we had the expired tickets. Also, with the package we will go the first day and get some of Disney in whereas if we had regular tickets we would have just waited for the next day and gotten in 3 days at the park instead of 3 1/2 days.
tigercat

This doesn't make sense-

Room only-then added 7 day PHP passes-tax inclusive
2 adults,1 junior, 8 nights, March break
WDTC quote
CBR-$2488.
1 Bdr BC Villa-$5485.
Poly-concierge-$5574.
GF- $7581.

CAA Pkg-UPHP
CBR-$2587
BC 1 Bdr-$5810
Poly-concierge-$5899
GF-$4870

Cdn at par
CBR-sold out
BC-sold out
Poly$4090
GF$3660

We'd be nuts not to stay at GF-I think I'll have to ask a few more questions.

I have bought the pass deal in 1998 (it was at par that year) and in 2002 (buy 1, get 2nd 1/2 price). However, in 2000 we didn't get a deal by this time (Oct). We went in November, but because attendance was up for the 2000 celebration the Canadian pass deal was not applicable until January. Also, in 1998 the deal was announced earlier and not available to purchase & use until October or November 1 (I can't remember which)...in 2000 it was announced sometime in the fall (but not usable until Jan)...and in 2002 the deal was announced & you could purchase them right away. So, every year is a little different...let's cross our fingers & hope that they give us some kind of pass deal!

Oh, and I priced out the VISA at par deal & it's no big deal for us...but no one told us when we had our 3rd baby that it would work against us big-time 5 years later! Maybe we should have had a 4th to even it up....hmmmm...... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter