Can bounceback offers "fill up"?

hart6066

DIS Veteran
We are planning a one night stay this fall (2019) to qualify for a free dining bounce back offer for Dec 2020. We meet all qualifications--just wanted to be sure there aren't a limited number of offers bc we are staying toward the end of the time frame this fall that qualifies us.
Thanks!

There are a limited number of rooms available for the promotion, so I'd be flexible. I booked the FD bounceback on the last day it was available last year and there was very limited availability. We had to go with our third choice of resort to do it. So, just be prepared with a backup plan for resorts and maybe try to be flexible with the dates too to see what you can find.

Thanks--so it's like the regular free dining promotion--only certain number of rooms eligible? Wondering if we should plan the day this fall earlier? We're going this fall just for the promo and won't be flexible on dates....so the earlier in the bounceback period you go the more available?

Thanks--so it's like the regular free dining promotion--only certain number of rooms eligible? Wondering if we should plan the day this fall earlier? We're going this fall just for the promo and won't be flexible on dates....so the earlier in the bounceback period you go the more available?
Yes, I think if you want something specific, I'd go ahead and plan your visit earlier to get the best availability.

Actually, all of Disney’s promotions have limited availability. The earlier you can book any discount, the more resorts, room types & dates will be available.

It's jut like any promotion. Even if you sign up on the first day it's available to book, only some resorts, rooms, and check-in dates are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter