• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can CS be subsituted for TS!

dadto1

Mouseketeer
We have a, how shall we say, wild 3 year old and TS meals are hard. Can we substitute CS meals and use TS meal allowances.

Thanks

dadto1 said:
We have a, how shall we say, wild 3 year old and TS meals are hard. Can we substitute CS meals and use TS meal allowances.

Thanks
I'm not sure, but maybe you should look at more buffets. You can get in and out quicker and most of them have the characters there too.

the rules say "NO!" but i have read of one family that due to illness was stuck at their value resort for a few days w/no TS option and were permitted to switch their TS for a CS... but i think that was a very special case...

i agree w/the pp that suggested buffets... we found them to be great for the kids when they were littler and unable to sit...

good luck! :flower:

I didn't have any reason to try this myself, but I have read in many threads on this board that you can trade down any time you want.

Supposedly you can use TS credits for CS meals or you can use CS credits for a snack.

i know from experience that you cannot use CS for a "snack" although you can snack on a CS meal (does that make sense?)... we had CS credits left and wanted snacky food and had to get a "meal" w/side/dessert/drink... so we got something the entire family could pick at, but were not permitted to get items designated as snacks... this was at mara/food court at akl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter