Can Disney add Chairs?

TigerandBear

Samira & Wayne
So I have heard that for the Memories wedding, that Disney dont add chairs and the only flowers you can have is the circle of love?

Is there anyway to have A flower arch? Or chairs?

Or can you only have basic flowers?

Disney distinguishes Memories from Escape by limiting what you can have to make it easy for them to pull off. The Memories ceremony only lasts 5 or 10 minutes, so chairs are not really needed. If you have someone with mobility issues, you might want to get them a wheelchair or a scooter. They can customize the floral a bit, but they might tell you an arch is not possible because, again,Memories needs to be quick for them to set up.

Disney distinguishes Memories from Escape by limiting what you can have to make it easy for them to pull off. The Memories ceremony only lasts 5 or 10 minutes, so chairs are not really needed. If you have someone with mobility issues, you might want to get them a wheelchair or a scooter. They can customize the floral a bit, but they might tell you an arch is not possible because, again,Memories needs to be quick for them to set up.

What about a Chuppa? Even something very basic. I haven't asked my coordinator because I figured it wouldn't be allowed.

This really is something you need to ask your planner about. With Disney it's always best to ask. They do have a lot of rules, but they also like making magic for guests, so the only way to be sure is to ask. And sometimes ask again! :teeth:

What about a Chuppa? Even something very basic. I haven't asked my coordinator because I figured it wouldn't be allowed.

We are currently arranging our vow renewal for our 23rd wedding anniversary and we are Jewish so I can tell you from very recent information that neither DFTW nor Disney florists nor ANY department in WDW has a chuppah. If you want one you have to hire one from an outside vendor. If you are allowed to have one for a Memories package pm me and I’ll tell you who we hired ours from.

We are currently arranging our vow renewal for our 23rd wedding anniversary and we are Jewish so I can tell you from very recent information that neither DFTW nor Disney florists nor ANY department in WDW has a chuppah. If you want one you have to hire one from an outside vendor. If you are allowed to have one for a Memories package pm me and I’ll tell you who we hired ours from.

I just wondered more than anything. We are OK either way. Thank you for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!