Can I alter my Free Dining Reservation Online?

Theta

DIS Veteran
I am trying to make a change the number days on the tickets on my free dining package on My Disney Experience, but the reservation keeps going back to the main screen.

Am I doing something wrong?

You should be able to do this online but the website has been very glitchy. Keep trying or call.

I am trying to make a change the number days on the tickets on my free dining package on My Disney Experience, but the reservation keeps going back to the main screen.

Am I doing something wrong?
Sometimes people can, sometimes they can't. And sometimes you can and then the ability goes away. For me, it went away for good, I've never gotten the ability to change back, no matter what browser, or OS I use. I've called IT and they are clueless as to why it happened too.
When they first added the Change feature online I was able to use it. It was great, I changed rooms all the time, usually to Disney's advantage. I'd see, oh, I can upgrade to X room for only $, let's do that. Now, when I try to change a reservation, any reservation, my MDE does the same thing yours is doing. Just returns back to the Main Reservations page. So, they lost me doing those small upgrades, I won't call and bother to mess with doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts