• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can I buy a souvenir at WDW post trip?

shineon

Earning My Ears
We just returned from a WONDERFUL first time trip to WDW and I am now greatly regretting not buying a deluxe Aurora costume for my soon to be 4 year olds birthday next month !!!
I have searched online for this costume, checked the Disney Store Online, and have had no luck in finding it.
Does anyone know if I could contact the store at Magic Kingdom that I saw it in and have them ship it to me ???
Any helpful tips or info would be greatly appreciated !!

Call WDW Merchandising and ask for what you want. They will ship it to you. I don't have the number right here, but if you do a search here, or on Google, or on Deb Wills site, you should be able to find it. Good Luck!

Thanks for the info !! I just knew there had to be a way !! I am sure lots of people get back from WDW wishing they had bought this or that :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter