Can I change CP package I have already booked?

TrvlLin

Earning My Ears
I have a dumb question, but it exists because I did a dumb thing! I should have asked my husband which day and which show he would like to do...as now it turns out that he doesn't especially like what I chose. Has anyone ever changed a CP reservation after it's been made? Any info appreciated! Lin

They do have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If they won't change, just cancel the first one and rebook right away! I guess you have until tomorrow to do this. Good luck!

The cancellation policy is 48 hours before your show date, not 48 hours after you book.

Since I didn't get the restaurant that was my first choice, I asked the CM about cancelling and re-booking. She said it would not be a problem, as long as it was 48 hours before the show.
So if anyone is cancelling Christmas Eve at LeCellier for a party of 12 - let me know LOL!

Thanks to all of you...I will be tying up the Disney Dining line for a few minutes now while I make a change! Lin

Guess I was misinformed. Thanks for the correction. :)
Good luck with the Le Cellier's CP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter