• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can i change my reservations

z28wiz

DIS Veteran
My travel agent booked me may17th-24th with unlimated park hopper and dc club discount along with another day 24th at por. Could i change it to annual pass rates and get the rooms cheaper like buy 2 annual passes the regular ones since were not going to the water parks at all. I got two confimation letter from walt disney travel co. One is paid in full for the por single day room and the other one was a 100 dollars down. How would i go about changing it. And it would it be worth while to buy an annual pass.

You may or may not be able to change your reservation. It depends on the agreement you made with your travel agent. At the very least, you are probably out the cost of the travel insurance since that is never refundable. Call your TA and see. In the meantime, I would snatch up the AP rate if it's available and make sure you know the cancelation policy. Your TA might be willing to make the change for you ... it would be nice to ask them to do it if they have been helpful otherwise. It sounds like the UPHs are really not for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter