Can I change my user name?

Wes1stTrip2016

DIS Veteran
Any chances of being able to change my user name?

Only reason I want to is because it refers to our 1st trip and we are now planning our 2nd to WDW and 3rd to DL.

Thanks!

You can't but at one time you could send an email to the Admins and ask them to change it. It's a pretty involved process from what I understand. I would just create a new account that's more generic...so you won't have this problem again or you can try the email request.

Can you re register on the same email address? I didnt realize my name was listed and would rather have a user name than my actual one.

That's one reason why I'm still "Simba's Mom", even though Simba died of old age several years ago. It was difficult for me at first, but now it seems more like a tribute.

Hello this is what I was looking for. I was going to the advice of just re- register but it said something about new registration are blocked.:crutches: Maybe just for me since I have very few posts?:fish:

I've also thought of this for myself, because I'm not a "shocker", I'm a "Shocker" very different!!

Can you re register on the same email address? I didnt realize my name was listed and would rather have a user name than my actual one.
No, you can only have one account/username registered for an email.

To fix this, you can go into your current account and change your email (gibberish works, too). Then make a new account using the real email address.

Hello this is what I was looking for. I was going to the advice of just re- register but it said something about new registration are blocked.:crutches: Maybe just for me since I have very few posts?:fish:
You can't create a new account, if you're trying to use the same email address. Only one account per address.

Yes I was trying to use different email address. Maybe I will ask in the tech board?? :worried:

Yes I was trying to use different email address. Maybe I will ask in the tech board?? :worried:
You should be able to register a new account with a different email address. I usually recommend what PrincessShmoo said - assign a fake email to the account you do not want and then use the correct email address for the account you do want to use.

You should be able to register a new account with a different email address. I usually recommend what PrincessShmoo said - assign a fake email to the account you do not want and then use the correct email address for the account you do want to use.
Thank you! Good idea as well on the email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!