Can I drop the dining plan from my package and add it back on later?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
Because we have a FW cabin and plan to eat a few pre-Dopey meals in room plus breakfasts, we are not sure we should keep the dining plan. I need to sit down with our dining reservations and browse menus and estimate our costs if we were to go w/dining paid OOP. However, my trip payment is due very soon. It's a package with tickets and dining as of right now. I probably won't get around to crunching numbers until later next week.

I don't want to pay for it with my package this week only to decide later that we don't want it. Can I drop the dining plan (keeping the tickets, so it will remain a package) then pay off my trip balance, then later, add the dining plan BACK on if we decide we want it after all?

Thanks!

VP

Because we have a FW cabin and plan to eat a few pre-Dopey meals in room plus breakfasts, we are not sure we should keep the dining plan. I need to sit down with our dining reservations and browse menus and estimate our costs if we were to go w/dining paid OOP. However, my trip payment is due very soon. It's a package with tickets and dining as of right now. I probably won't get around to crunching numbers until later next week.

I don't want to pay for it with my package this week only to decide later that we don't want it. Can I drop the dining plan (keeping the tickets, so it will remain a package) then pay off my trip balance, then later, add the dining plan BACK on if we decide we want it after all?

Thanks!

VP

As long as you add it at least 72 hrs before arrival, you'll be fine. You will have to pay it in full when you call to add it since it will be beyond your paid-in-full date.

Great, thanks! It's been bugging me that I think we might not need it, or we might just break even, but I just haven't had a chance to sit down and figure it all out!

VP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter