Can I get luggage tags night before?

blu3

Earning My Ears
Hi all -

DCL sent my booklet with luggage tags to the wrong address. But we got the other one. So that means we have half of our luggage tags.

We are staying at Hyatt the night before and were planning on just leaving the bags in the room. However, since we don't have the other 2 luggage tags I assume we will need to at least take 2 bags down to check-in and hand them off there.

Is that correct or would there be a way for us to get the luggage tags late Friday night when we fly in? Or I guess maybe get the luggage tags and go back to the room? But at that point it's probably pointless.

Thoughts?

We arrived at our WDW hotel with no luggage tags (long story) and Concierge said the bell captain would just make some generic tags to put on our bags. As long as the tags have the correct information, they don't HAVE to be the tags sent through the mail.

Since you're staying at the Hyatt they may have some extra tags at bell services.

Another thought -- make some color Xerox copies of the tags you already have.

I've gotten luggage tags from the front desk at the Hyatt at check in before. It was easy and they had them right there. I needed to do this when I booked a cruise 10 days out.

I've had the porters print them out before, and the check in desk can print them also.

We were told to copy the ones we had and put them on bags missing tags. We used a color printer, folded them like regular tag, used packing tape on entire copy and it worked perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!