Can I move an ABD deposit

pay in full date. What are my options? Can I move the deposit or put it into a placeholder? I'm not afraid to cruise I'd cruise tomorrow if I could. I would only cancel if it didn't look like it was a go on their end.
There'd be no sense in cancelling, then. If they cancel they'll give you your money back.

There'd be no sense in cancelling, then. If they cancel they'll give you your money back.
I wouldn't want to fork over 10k if borders were still closed and then wait for a refund. I'd rather plan something in the US with that money.

It's just that moving things into a placeholder isn't really a very good deal since you can't combine it with other discounts. Personally, I wouldn't book without an EBD, which would always be more than my placeholder is.

I guess. But if you really don't want to do the adventure anymore then that is what you are left with. They wont give you the money back.

Sure. That's why I put mine into a placeholder. But the person I was talking to said they don't have any concerns about cruising and are just worried that DISNEY will cancel it -- in which case they might as well wait and then they will get their money back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!