Can I park at WL to eat at Roaring Fork?

Fall1

DIS Veteran
DS wants to eat at Roaring Fork and since it's a QS we won't have a reservation. We have an AP, but we are staying offsite for 2 nights next week.
Will we be able to park at WL to eat at Roaring Fork or will they turn us away?
Thanks!

Yes, you can park at WL to eat at Roaring Fork; we've done that to eat both there and Geyser Point with no issue.

Enjoy! A get a Campfire cupcake! :)

They usually will let you park there for about 3 hours for a meal. They just don't want you parking there and going to the park for the day.

Similar question-

We are staying offsite in February and have HDDR booked. Will we be allowed to park at WL and boat to FW for our HDDR ADR?

Similar question-

We are staying offsite in February and have HDDR booked. Will we be allowed to park at WL and boat to FW for our HDDR ADR?

Agree with PP - no, because you'd be going to FW. You could park at TTC and then take the boat to FW from MK. But why not park at FW?

Agree with PP - no, because you'd be going to FW. You could park at TTC and then take the boat to FW from MK. But why not park at FW?

Was trying to squeeze in a WL resort grounds visit beforehand. But I understand why that wouldn’t work. I didn’t think it was possible to drive and park at FW, for some reason. Is the lot close to Pioneer Hall?

Was trying to squeeze in a WL resort grounds visit beforehand. But I understand why that wouldn’t work. I didn’t think it was possible to drive and park at FW, for some reason. Is the lot close to Pioneer Hall?

No, the FW parking lot is not close to the PH; you will need to park at the front lot and board an internal bus to PH.

The walking distance from FW’s parking lot to the internal buses is a heck of a lot shorter than it is from WL’s parking lot to the boats.

Ohh gotcha. You could still park at TTC and then transfer to the boat to WL to walk around, then boat to FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter