• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I req. Ent. rate at RPR before book arrives?

DizneeCM

Mouseketeer
Can I request the Entertainment rate at RPR before my book arrives in the mail? I ordered our local area book and I understand that you only need to present the card from the front of the book at check-in. Do I need a special number from the card when I request the Ent. rate?

I just booked RPR and asked for the Entertainment rate and I haven't even ordered my card yet. I wasn't asked for anything just advised to bring my card with me.

By the way, I was quoted the same rates for Entertainment and AAA.

You do not need the card to book the rate, only for checkin. The discount varies upon the time of year you are going. I checked for some weeks and the rates were expensive, but the last week of August the RPR was only $119/night, the same as when we went in October last year.

Nice difference isn't it? I couldn't get as low as I hoped during the time we'll be there but it's still a nice hunk of change. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter