Can I see pics from your photo sessions?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
My husband and I are going to be at WDW in December and we want to do a special photo session in one of the parks. I'll be pregnant with our first baby, and we thought it would be fun to have some really nice pictures. I called Disney photographic services and got all the information. I was just wondering if anybody had any pics to show of their park photo sessions. I would love to see some! Thanks!

I second this request! We've signed up for the honeymoon photo session (20 pix in a book) but I'm having second thoughts, and thinking of cancelling. I'm afraid that we'll be way photo'd out after the wedding (in NY), and there doesn't seem to be any great enthusiasm out there regarding the end product from anyone who has done the photo shoot.

Any comments, please?!

We also thought about the fact that we may be all pictured-out. But then we looked back at the pics we took from a vacation earlier this year.... each location had one taken of me by him and a matching picture of him taken by me. There was only one of us together! So we decided that we want the honeymoon pics just for the pure fact that we want pictures of us together on our honeymoon -- not just scenery pictures!

I'd also love to see someone's pics.. we're also getting the honeymoon photosession.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter