Can I upgrade a package?

JFox

DIS Veteran
I booked Memories for an elopement. Our bare minimum guest count exceeded package max and we wanted to keep it just us. Now everyone is butt hurt and we are considering changing to Escape. Is this possible with an existing signed contract to upgrade?

Guests list would be 12 including us
Bride/Groom
My 4 kids
His 1 kid
My mother
His mother
Maybe my sister her husband and 1 kid

Also are the Bride/Groom expected to cover the expenses of the guests? Or is it, "Hey you are invited but you need to cover your own expenses."

Pretty sure they will always let you upgrade (and sign an new contract). Just ask. And no the Bride and Groom do not cover the expenses of the guests beyond perhaps the reception meal.

Liz

^THIS. Disney will quite happily apply your Memories deposit to an Escape event and send you a bill for the rest 30 days out.

Our coordinator confirmed there is capacity for Escape at Seabreeze Point for 1/15/18. We would just need to sign a new contract. We are still up in the air at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!