• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I use my own life vest in resort pools and BB?

My kids have used their own arm floaties in the resort pools (one year I think they did have their life vests). I seem to remember once reading that flotation devices weren't allowed at the water parks but they do loan out life vests for kids at no charge. Maybe someone else knows more about that. Have fun!!

If you are staying at a resort with "quiet pools" ( DxL-Riverside, CBR & CSR) that are not lifeguard supervised, you can use anything you want. But at the water parks & the main resort pools with lifeguards you must use Disney vests. They are free. At resorts you just ask for 1, at water parks I believe you must leave a deposit which will be refunded.

my dd used arm bands at the CBR main pool when we were there in May. There were many other children using them.

At the Typhoon Lagoon, there were signs stating that you had to use a life-vest, so we got one, but we saw children with arm-bands in there too.

Bev

You can use your own life jacket in the resort's quiet pool but when swimming in the resorts's main pool you must use Disney's life jackets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter