Can people come into FW to visit you while you camp?

westjones

DIS Veteran
My husband's aunt and uncle want to come visit us while we are camping. Can they come into FW while we are there to visit us? Do we need to make any sort of arrangements for them to be able to do this? They are not staying at Disney, they live in Florida and just want to come and see us while we are there.
Thanks!
DJ

When you check in let them know you are expecting visitors, they will note that and allow them back into the resort.

They usually ask this but if they do not let them know ahead of time.

Be aware that visitors have to take the bus to visit you at your campsite. We had to do this as they said there was no were to park.

Weren't you able to access the visitor parking by going through the DTD entrance... I seem to remember that the visitor parking was just before the guard booth... but I could be wrong.

Yes, I was able to park in the visitors parking. It takes a while to get a bus to go to the loop you are visiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter