can someone help me with tickets??!!Please?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
Hi again-
You guys have such great info and I've tried to learn from other posts, but want to ask some ??? regarding my trip specifically. OK, we are planning two trips to Disney this year. We will be staying off site for both (time share Vistana). I figure we will be IN the parks for 5 days total each trip (we never go on arrival or departure day). Anyway... I have an AP that I got for discounts, rates and such. My question is, do I get the 10 day no expire tickets for my kids? (they are 4,4,and 6 years old) or what? I know people think, "just get the AP its only $90 more", but $90 x 4 people is significant. I know that the "break even" number for the AP is 12 days in the park right? And since we will only be doing 10 , then I guess this is the way to go. By the way, we wont be doing any pluses like water parks or disney quest or whatever. Can anyone make sense of this rambling and help me out????? I would really appreciate it!!!!!
Thanks!
Kris :confused3

If you know you'll be in the parks for 10 days in the next year, definitely get the 10 day MYW pass (no expire) for the kids.

Have a great trip :)

I would do the 10 mwy hop/plus/no exp. This way you could always save the plusses for when they get older and poss getting 2-3 trips out of these tickets. I know it's alot up front, but if you are at all considering future trips...the 10 day is a huge savings. Just remember where you keep the tickets/ and it doesn't matter if it is in 1 year or 5 (plus you know the rates go up every year) they will still be good with the no exp. I would not discount the plusses too quickly...in 2-3 years your kids might want to do a water park for a day. At that time (when the tickets are more expensive) if you have no park days left you probably will have plus days left. At that time you could get the no plus/and a ticket that is only for lengeth of stay. Just my thoughts...but you know your family best. :flower:

i agree w/canwegosoon... buy the pluses now and save 'em for when the kids are bigger... heck, in four years your 6yo will need an adult ticket, so pluses bought in '05 at child rate will be a significant savings in '10, kwim?

canwegosoon, looks like we'll be in the world at the same time... where're you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter