Can someone with AAA do me a HUGE favor???

misscampbells

Disboard Junkie in Idaho
I am in the process of booking a 4 night trip to Disneyland for Dec 17-21st. I have gotten several quotes between getawaytoday, costco and wdtc. Is there anyone out there who has AAA able to give me a quote for a that timeframe? I'm am trying to decide if it's worth it to sign up for AAA just to get the fastpasses (it may be busy when we go). I wanted to check the prices online but I needed to enter a AAA membership ID, so that didn't work. If anyone is interested in helping me, here is my info:

2 adults one 7 year old and one 2 year old
5 day hopper tickets
1 Character breakfast for the 3older people
Dec 17-21
Either at the PPH or the GC
We aren't interested in a view room, just the basics unless it's some great deal.

If someone is able to look this up, can you give me the price without travel insurance and then what is included in the package (VMK points, MTTMM, etc). You could also email me at misscampbells@yahoo.com .

Thanks in advance!
Kathy

Hotbabe,
Was the price the same at AAA and at Costco, except the price at costco included the character breakfast already? So far the price is the same at costco and getawaytoday (i have to add the character breakfast at getaway, but it still comes out the same as costco except you get a $20 gift card as well, but it's easier to change dates or back out with getaway if I have to at the last minute).
I just didn't know if it was worth it to sign up for a AAA membership for the enhanced fastpasses and if the price was any different.

Kathy

Well, I typed all that in, and put it for the Paradise Pier, and it was $1228.30.
However, it never asked me for my membership number, so I'm not sure if I got the discounted price or not.
Sorry, not much help here.

Aah, thanks duckland. When I tried to do it, it wouldn't let me. I think I will probably go with costco or getaway then, they were only $1155 or so.

Kathy

The price is about the same but costco included character breakfast in package.
Its not worth to sign up with AAA.

I most went with AAA for the EFP but it was more money then just booking it myself. I din't need airfare because I booked my flights on frequent flyer miles. I'm going there on the Dec 22 for 5 days and 4 nights, it is going to be mobed but I'll deal with it...I always wanted to do WDW at Christmas but using my miles I wanted to get the most out of my miles and that I did. Good luck no matter what you choose :sunny:

The PPH is $1228.30 including breakfast and the GC is $1597.30.

To the previous 2 posters above: Thank you for your quote and thanks for letting me know that you can use aaa as a travel agent as well if you aren't a member.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter