Can travel agents book dvc - Disney owned?

Kt75

Mouseketeer
just wondering if anyone had luck with those Disney owned rooms? My iLs are heart set on poly dvc booked via Disney directly due to the shower/bath layout and proximity to MK. We are waiting for discounts to come out for end of April/May but dint want to break the bank if a better deal comes out.

Yes, TA's are able to book the Disney owned DVC units. Subject to availability of course, mot every view or unit size is available.

TAs can book everything you see online through Disney. However, I have not seen any TA exclusive rates that include any DVC resorts.

Was trying for end of April/May. So probably will have to wait to have them check availability

It actually cheaper to rent points from an owner than book it through Disney..Like a LOT cheaper, we just rented Poly and paid half of what we would have, I can also add tickets and dining plan, altho at the time of booking those have to be paid in full which is fine, its worth saving that much money

It actually cheaper to rent points from an owner than book it through Disney..Like a LOT cheaper, we just rented

Since my last post we ended up going this route, renting DVC points and are staying in a bigger room (2bedroom BOulder ridge) for the same costs. Everyone is happy with this since more room for same price as poly studio if rented From Disney. We were hesitant at first since we never rented but it worked on it the end. Now can’t wait for April!!

I have not seen any TA exclusive rates that include any DVC resorts.
STISISAC h

Crazy question, there are such things as TA exclusive rates? I guess there would be but i didn't even consider that . How far in advance do these come out

Yes some agencies can get exclusive packages, I use to work for one that did and they came out Id say 6 months or so before hand

So are there any ways to know which TAs get exclusive packages? Do they tend to be larger TAs? I'm going thru a smaller local one who has a small volume, but high customer service practices.

So are there any ways to know which TAs get exclusive packages? Do they tend to be larger TAs? I'm going thru a smaller local one who has a small volume, but high customer service practices.

Yes, you can try searching the internet for agency Disney exclusive rates and you should be able to find them. I'm using one next month and getting POR for about 30% off the Disney rack rate + slightly discounted park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter