Can WDW Hoppers be exchanged for DL Hoppers?

curtessey

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if there's anyway to exchange a WDW Hopper for DL Hoppers? I'm thinking no, but just curious if anyone here knows differently?

Thanks!

You used to be able to exchange the old ones for one-park tickets, but you can't with the MYW ones.

The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland says you can use unused WDW Park-Hoppers that have no expiration date. Ironically enough, I have been searching high and low for two park-hoppers that I have that have two days left on them. I have looked all over my house and can't seem to locate them. (I swear I gave them to my DH for safe keeping.) How about a little pixie dust over here!!! :wizard: :wizard:

Make sure you call and find out just to be safe. I know that the cast member tickets they give to cast members say (on the back of the ticket) they are good for park hopping at Disneyland, DCA, Magic kingdom, MGM, EPCOT, and Animal kingdom.

What I have is 4 adults going to DLR. I have 4 CM hoppers to use, so we were going to do just one day. However, the more I get thinking about it, we'll be there the first part of the week leading up to Easter - spring break! Ugh! So, it will probably be a little busier than I'd like.

I also have 4 or 5 days left on a WDW park hopper w/no expiration date (but I think it's one of the My Way hoppers). If I can turn that in for DLR tickets or apply it towards them, it would save us a few $$$.

I guess I can call. Anyone know a good number to call where I might get a knowledgable CM to help?

Thanks for your info.

I purchased a 10 day WDW MYW park hopper with 14 day expiry. I'll only be using 8 days than returning home to California. I plan on delaying my vacation let down by going to Disneyland & Calif Adventure using the remaining 2 days. I was told by Disney via an email to guest services and a "covering my bases" 2 phone calls (so that is 3 different people) that this will work. They just verify that the WDW tix is valid & it's me, and exchange at gate for Disney tix.

On a similar note...

IMO, WDW AP holders should get a discount at DL. I go to WDW about 4X per year (yes, I am broke!), and until recently, I had only been able to go to DL twice (this year's different because I won a trip). I would definitely visit DL at least once a year if I could get a discount on tickets and hotels.

Is there any kind of discount for us WDW AP folks I don't know about?

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I could be!) but don't you lose money on the deal? WDW tickets cost more than the DLR tickets, so why would you want to exchange them, unless you were 100% sure you'd never ever go back to WDW?

Let's say you've got 3 days left on a WDW pass that never expires. Compare the price of a three day DLR pass and a new 3 day WDW pass. If I'm not mistaken, the WDW costs more than the DLR pass. If you use your WDW pass for DLR, then the next time you go to WDW, you'll then have to buy new tickets, and pay more in the long run than if you'd just paid for the DLR passes.

Am I making any sense? :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter