Can we see it all in 2 days?

talie95

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone. We're heading to DL in a couple weeks. We'll be getting there on a monday(late afternoon) and will spend monday night checking out DTD. Then we will spend 2 full days (Tues. and Wed.) at the parks. We are only going to be at DCA for a few hours on one of the afternoons since we're more concerned with seeing DL. Do you think that 1 1/2 days is enough time to see all (or most) of DL? I bought the RIDEMAX software and have been playing around with it and it seems that we should be able to fit in everything we want to do. What do you think?

If you have that short a period of time you must get the Unofficial Guide. He goes into great detail on strategies just for someone in your situation. I'm going for the first time in April 07. Good Luck

You should be able to do everything you want. The crowds are not as large on those days and the park is much closer together than MK in DW.
Don't waste time getting a prime viewing spot for the parade. The best two spots to take just before it starts are in front of It's a small world (opposite side of que) and near the fire house on Main St. We have always been able to get front row seats 15 minutes before it starts.

You should have no problems the rest of September. Crowds are real low right now!

See EVERYTHING? Probably not. There are always little shows(for example- princess story time, sword in the stone, the flag retreat etc) as well as big shows- parades, fireworks, character meets, etc. Can you do all of that and ride every ride in two days- no. Can you see a lot and ride a lot during two off season days- YES. Make a list of whats important and go for it!

Since you are going during the off-season and on weekdays, you should be able to do a lot. You may not see/do everything, but you can probably do everything that you want to do.

we just got back yesterday from a quick Fri night - Sun afternoon trip. The crowds were not too bad but the number of CM's definitely wasn't high. I would do as others suggested use EE when/if possible and make a list of your 'must sees' - - you'll be able to hit all of them, I'm sure. Have FUN!

You should be able to see and do quite a bit in both parks in 2 full days.

There will of course be limited show times, no fireworks, no F! and less parades, but there will still be plenty to do and see.

But there will also be lesser crowds, lesser ride vehicles used and fewer characters out. But still so so much to see and do and tons of magic! :wizard:

.....and DCA just may surprise you! :thumbsup2 :sunny: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter