Can we use the pool on check-out day?

eljojo

Mouseketeer
We are staying one night at Hard Rock (going to the parks that day) and are catching a late flight out the next night. Can we use the pool after we check out at 11:00? If we decide to go to the parks instead, can we still use the front-of-the line after we've checked out?

Yes you can. You will not have any problems doing so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but we did this at RPR and no one said anything.

Yes, you can to both. Your FOTL access is good on the day you check in until park closing on the day you check out. Some people have reported being able to use the fitness center facilities at the hotel to shower and change after they have checked out. I haven't personally done this but I know I have read posts here where people have.

No problem!!!! Just put your stuff in the car or holding if you like and go to the parks and for a dip.
tiggerguy2000:rockband: :space:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter