Can you add days to the 7 for 5 tickets?

wuzzles

Mouseketeer
With the current offer where you can buy a 7 day ticket for the cost of 5 days - Does anyone know if you can upgrade the tickets to more days once you have used it?

I would suspect that the only upgrade option would be to an Annual Pass.

I suspect you could upgrade the ticket, but you’d lose the discount. When Disney sells you a ticket, they know how much you paid. That’s all you get towards an upgrade. They only “bridge” tickets purchased from third parties.

I suspect you could upgrade the ticket, but you’d lose the discount. When Disney sells you a ticket, they know how much you paid. That’s all you get towards an upgrade. They only “bridge” tickets purchased from third parties.
Because this special ticket has a extended use window (6 months from first use), I still believe that the only upgrade option will be an Annual Pass.

Because this special ticket has a extended use window (6 months from first use), I still believe that the only upgrade option will be an Annual Pass.
That’s a good point. I suspect they'd let you “upgrade” by refunding the original ticket and selling you a new one with more days but without the extended expiration.

I just called. He said we can't add days over the phone, it has to be done at the parks, so you couldn't do FP's to the extra days. He said they would just charge the difference for days 8,9, +. Now what to do...because I want those FPs.

I just called. He said we can't add days over the phone, it has to be done at the parks, so you couldn't do FP's to the extra days. He said they would just charge the difference for days 8,9, +. Now what to do...because I want those FPs.
If you’re talking about the special DVC ticket, he’s wrong. It’s common to get bad information over the phone.

If the ticket can be upgraded at all, you’ll pay the difference between what you originally paid for the ticket and the gate price of the new ticket.

If you really want a longer ticket and the ability to book those fastpasses in advance, call up the ticketing department and tell them you purchased the wrong ticket. They should be able to refund and sell you the longer ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter