Can you book Palo on the 3 night cruise?

sitchu2

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Found that begging
I was wondering what options are available on the 3 night cruise, We have only taken the longer cruises but are in need of a fix, and cannot wait the entire year without one so we booked the 3 night wonder for august.

we would love to be able to eat at Palo again. We also love relaxing in the rainforest, and are wondering if anything is different on these shorter cruises.

Thanks Felicia

Sure! Palo is available all three nights of the cruise. Just go early to make your reservation. :)

Although Palo is available on the 3-night, it is dinner only...no brunch or high tea. But you will still find the same high standards as you have experienced on the Magic (although it's interesting to notice the subtle differences in the food because there are different chefs). The Rainforest room is on the Wonder too, including those awesome heated tile loungers.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

You can also do the double-dip on the 3 night cruise. We ate with our friends at 6:00PM then had reservations at Palo for 9:00PM . DH had soup and dessert, I had ravioli and dessert. It was fun.

Thanks so much. What wonderful suggestions!! I think I am going to skip Nassau and just enjoy the ship, spa, ect. and book Palo for dinner that night, might even double dip .

:D

Felicia

Originally posted by shoes99
You can also do the double-dip on the 3 night cruise. We ate with our friends at 6:00PM then had reservations at Palo for 9:00PM . DH had soup and dessert, I had ravioli and dessert. It was fun.

Wow, I never thought of doing that, what a great idea. Now if I only knew when I was going again.
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter