Can you carry on some alcoholic beverages on to RCCL?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Just wondering. We board tomorrow. Would like to bring on a bottle of wine for use on our veranda.

Thanks.

Just wondering. We board tomorrow. Would like to bring on a bottle of wine for use on our veranda.

Thanks.

Hi, have not been on RCI yet but from what I have read, you are allowed 2 bottles (750 ml) per stateroom.

Have a great time!!!

Hi Bobbi - hope you have an amazing time.
Would you mind please sharing your experiences when you get home? You're such a knowledgable person when it comes to DCL (and WDW for that matter) that I'd be grateful to hear how your cruise went!
best!

Hi Bobbi - hope you have an amazing time.
Would you mind please sharing your experiences when you get home? You're such a knowledgable person when it comes to DCL (and WDW for that matter) that I'd be grateful to hear how your cruise went!
best!

Hi! My cousin and I are sharing the "all cruise" Wifi minutes, $193 with our discount. It's a 9 night cruise.

We have my time dining and our 2 dinners so far have been excellent. Yesterday's roasted tenderloin was perfect, DCuz likes medium well, mine was medium rare, we were both happy.

What would you most like to know about?

Bobbi:)

PS...Seas are calm today, there had been up to 10 foot swells yesterday...this is a wonderful feeling now!

PPS....I am Catholic, and it is a pleasant surprise that a priest is on board, and he is saying daily Mass. Truly a blessing for us who like to prepare for Christmas this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter