Can you get in MULTIPLE ROTR boarding groups in a single day?

Tormania

DIS Veteran
Let's say you are Johnny on the Spot and score your 10am ROTR reservation and get an early boarding group so you are in and out before noon. Then comes the 2pm window, can you try to get ANOTHER boarding group, a la how FP+ would work when after you used up what you had you can get more afterwards, even for the same rides? I hadn't heard of anyone doing this and was curious if this is something possible or does Disney ensure you can only reserve once per day.

Let's say you are Johnny on the Spot and score your 10am ROTR reservation and get an early boarding group so you are in and out before noon. Then comes the 2pm window, can you try to get ANOTHER boarding group, a la how FP+ would work when after you used up what you had you can get more afterwards, even for the same rides? I hadn't heard of anyone doing this and was curious if this is something possible or does Disney ensure you can only reserve once per day.
Only one per day.

For now, Disney is restricting to one a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!