Can you get PS's once you get to DW ?

Disdad35

Earning My Ears
I may be throwing together a last minute disney vacation and was wondering if you can get any PS's once you get there ? That is, is it possible if we're really flexible on times, etc ?

Thanks for any help

Oh, yes, many people make their PS the day before or the morning of. And, yes, you must be flexible with your times. The only time you might have trouble is with the really popular character meals.

Have fun!! :teeth:

On our trip in August, we made three last minute dinner PS. The first was on our arrival day. I had planned on eating in Orlando, but dear hubby didn't want to hop back in the van. So I picked up the phone and we had a PS for Kona Cafe, thirty minutes later. Just hopped on the monorail (we were at the Contemporary.). Two nights later, he didn't want counter service, so I again picked up the phone, and we got a PS for Whispering Canyon Cafe for 45 minutes later. The third one, we had moved over to Beach Club Villas, we had again planned on counter service. But everyone in our party really wanted a sit down meal, so I picked up the phone and we got a PS for 40 minutes later at Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco.
As long as you are flexible in your restaurant choices and times, I think you will be fine.

After making a last minute change a couple of trips ago, I was told that any CM, at any park could call and get you a PS (assuming time is available.) Although, I have WDW-Dine programmed in my speed dial!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter