Can you still "horde" fastpasses?

Solomani

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We will be visiting TDL late this month. It's been three years since our last visit so I wanted to check if you can still collect fastpasses and use them after the expiry window but on the same day?

For example I would go early with my eldest kids grab fastpasses for any rides I am interested in then give those fastpasses to my wife for her to use later in the day by my younger kids.

Thanks in advance.

So, you're asking if you can use a Fast Pass AFTER the expiration of the designated time?

I'd be inclined to say no, although I've never really tried it. I have tried to use a Fast Pass 5 to 10 minutes BEFORE the designated time and I was asked to wait.

However, given how polite the Japanese cast members are, they may allow you to use an "expired" Fast Pass, especially if you're a foreign visitor as they may believe that you simply misunderstood how the Fast Passes work.

Your mileage may vary, but on my recent days at both DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland, 90% of the time the cast members weren't even looking at the times on my Fastpass tickets!

We were just there in April for 3 days and found that, overall, if it was busy, they tended to enforce the times (the people in front of us at Pooh were turned away for being 7 minutes late) but on slower days they seemed to just glance at the start time. Not sure if that's standard practice but it would make more sense - Pooh was really backed up when they turned people away and the people we spoke with who got through with an expired FP for ToT said the wait time was only 20 minutes. But, as stated above, YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter