Can You Take A Single College Course And Still Participate

SteffiSteph

Earning My Ears
It's been years since I graduated college. Can you just take a single class and still enroll in the program? And does it have to be a class that would give you credits or can you just take it as a continuing education class.

It's been years since I graduated college. Can you just take a single class and still enroll in the program? And does it have to be a class that would give you credits or can you just take it as a continuing education class.

I have this same question! I graduated about 2 years ago but was looking into an online class at my local junior college? Does this still count? How did this work out for you?

I don't know for sure, but the way I read it is you have to have completed 1 semester OR graduated in the last 6 months, and since you graduated 5 years ago, you have to complete 1 semester first. After completing one semester of at least one class, you can apply in your second semester while taking one class. Maybe call them and ask if your prior graduation counts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter