"Canada" Uniform

Emmyfaye

Mouseketeer
Posted on another board, but perhaps this is a more appropriate place - does anyone have a photo they can post of the uniform worn (from head to toe) of female Canadian Pavillion cast members?

Thanks!

There are 2 costumes - 1 for anyone working outdoor foods, merchandise, attractions (the good 'ol lumberjack outfit) and the Le Cellier costume = redish button up collarless dress shirt and black dress pants.

There are variations: the women who are able to wear coulettes when it's cold out rather than the standard khaki shorts. When it's cold out, you can also wear a black turtleneck under your lumberjack shirt and a lumberjackish jacket too.

Check out the pics in my signature for an idea. You can see both the lumberjack (on me) and Le Cellier outifit (on some of my friends) in the photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter