Canadian Discount DW Ticket

mkmommy

DIS Veteran
Heading to Disney tomorrow and I am so unprepared.

Got tickets about 3 years ago and I think it was a Canadian discount ticket through AirMiles. The tickets are on our M Disney Experience account, do we still need to take our passport the first time we use, and the actual ticket voucher we got from AirMiles

I don’t think you need the voucher if they’re already in MDE (but I’m not positive on that) but yes, you’ll need a passport to prove residency. You’ll need to do that at a ticket window or guest services before you enter the line.

We used Canadian discount tickets in 2018 (bought from CAA) and needed everyone’s magicband scanned at the ticket window as well as everyone’s passport if I remember correctly. Our tickets were attached to MDE.

When I got ours activated at GS (Disney Springs) with our passports they asked for the green vouchers even if my tickets were linked to my MDE. If you got green vouchers for your tickets, you need your passports/Nexus cards for them to be valid.

Well I'm hoping Galaxy's Edge is a flop, then! lol
We can hope!

I don't think it will be a flop lol, but it may be that most people will want to wait for the main ride to open (ROTR).
Any rumors about when the Canadian resident ticket offer is coming out??

Not sure if you saw this yet or not, but there is a discount on Disney tickets (25%) at expedia.ca for the next week or so. In the space above your payment information you can add a coupon/discount code. The code is LABOURDAY25. I literally just did this and it works. Prices are in Canadan dollars too since it is expedia.ca

I don't think it will be a flop lol, but it may be that most people will want to wait for the main ride to open (ROTR).

Not sure if you saw this yet or not, but there is a discount on Disney tickets (25%) at expedia.ca for the next week or so. In the space above your payment information you can add a coupon/discount code. The code is LABOURDAY25. I literally just did this and it works. Prices are in Canadan dollars too since it is expedia.ca

Yeah, this is pretty good if you're going this year!

Is anyone aware for any Canadian Resident Tickets discounts for Walt Disney World Resort?
Or any kind of discounts for tickets at all?
the mid-day tickets are not attractive and it seems that attendance at the park are lower than expected...
In the past, any Canadian discount would have been announced by August...
We are going on Vacation on November 15th and are nervous about another price increase...

I am not aware of any Canadian resident offers (yet) I was hoping there would be rumors about if/when it's coming. I haven't seen anything about it. I think in the past it's also been announced later than the end of August and I think definitely by November if it was coming.
The exchange still sucks so I would think they would offer an incentive for us to keep visiting. I certainly hope so because it really helps- the price of tickets is ridiculous.

Is anyone aware for any Canadian Resident Tickets discounts for Walt Disney World Resort?
Or any kind of discounts for tickets at all?
the mid-day tickets are not attractive and it seems that attendance at the park are lower than expected...
In the past, any Canadian discount would have been announced by August...
We are going on Vacation on November 15th and are nervous about another price increase...
If you're talking about THIS November you're about 98% sure of there NOT being a price increase in ticketing before you need to have them in hand to do your FP+ selections -- that would be Sept 16th (yes, Next Monday!) if you're staying on site or October 16th is you're staying offsite.

If you are going this year, you better make a decision quickly. Side note, I wouldn't place too much stock in reports of lower crowds if you're going this year, the current ones are still reflecting the aftermath Dorian

***ETA didn't answer your actual question, the best place to find a discounted price for tickets, that lots of people have used, is Undercover Tourist.

Last edited:
If you're talking about THIS November you're about 98% sure of there NOT being a price increase in ticketing before you need to have them in hand to do your FP+ selections -- that would be Sept 16th (yes, Next Monday!) if you're staying on site or October 16th is you're staying offsite.

If you are going this year, you better make a decision quickly. Side note, I wouldn't place too much stock in reports of lower crowds if you're going this year, the current ones are still reflecting the aftermath Dorian

***ETA didn't answer your actual question, the best place to find a discounted price for tickets, that lots of people have used, is Undercover Tourist.
Thank you, I appreciate your comment, I've heard good things about undercover tourist, also I'm hoping for maybe a discount from EXPEDIA.CA if I called directly, I've seen a message relating to this previously on the boards...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!