Canadian Disney Gift Cards

I thought you couldn't use Optimum points to buy gift cards for other retailers? Same for PC Plus points.

You can't. The Shoppers Gift Card Bonus, is buy $200 in gift cards get 8000 points, happens once a year, I think in the first week of November. Hoping for one of the times that stores have a 10 or 20% discount on certain gift cards that they offer a deal on Disney Gift Cards. Otherwise the hope would be to at least earn Air miles at Sobeys if they have an earn miles on gift cards deal.

You can't. The Shoppers Gift Card Bonus, is buy $200 in gift cards get 8000 points, happens once a year, I think in the first week of November. Hoping for one of the times that stores have a 10 or 20% discount on certain gift cards that they offer a deal on Disney Gift Cards. Otherwise the hope would be to at least earn Air miles at Sobeys if they have an earn miles on gift cards deal.

I thought you were saying you were going to use your points at the event to buy the Disney gift cards...

They were just putting the cards out on display when I got to Rexall today (Downtown Toronto: Queen and University) so I bought one as a test.

No Air Miles. No base miles, no bonus miles, no load-and-go. :mad:

Are the Costco cards Disney cards discounted?

The ones they sell in the warehouse have a small discount... it's just under 5% off, if i remember correctly, but they don't always carry them.

Attachments

• 53E21022-F7D2-439E-8AA2-B1112FE013D2.jpeg
    53E21022-F7D2-439E-8AA2-B1112FE013D2.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 49
Anyone saw them in Québec by any chance?....i doubt it very much, but i'm trying

They were just putting the cards out on display when I got to Rexall today (Downtown Toronto: Queen and University) so I bought one as a test.

No Air Miles. No base miles, no bonus miles, no load-and-go. :mad:

You will only earn Airmiles on gift cards (of any kind) when there is a specific offer. Last couple of weeks Foodland and Sobeys both had buy a $150 gc get 150 AM. This week Metro has buy a $50 GC for The GAP family stores and get 50 AM.

**side note, don't ever try to use AM coupons in the Rexall in the PATH at King Street, they are NOT happy campers there

No Gift Card deal for this coming week that I could find. Going to wait it out and hope I can get the whole amount for the trip in gift cards when a deal comes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts