Canadian DL ticket offer

Sue M

DIS Veteran
I'm so happy now the option to add Max Pass is available as a ticket add on. Last year it wasn’t, and each morning after entry I’d have to open app and manually add it on.
For me it’s really worth it each day. I’m glad they offer it on ticket now.

That was definitely a PITA to have to do that daily. Some days I could add it no problem. Some days, I would have to dig out the security code on my Home Trust Visa before I could add it. Other days, I actually had to scan my Visa before I could add it. It's a nuisance when you're rope dropping and trying to get to Radiator Springs in a hurry!

I'm torn! We are going to book our trip soon, likely as a package through Westjet Vacations. They are offering Canadian Resident Tickets at what seems to be a flat CAD rate on the current deal that ends up being a few percent cheaper than direct through Disney. Only issue is that they don't offer adding MaxPass to all tickets ahead of time. Not sure if they would be able to add it at the ticket booth when we would go to validate our Cdn resident tickets/exchange the vouchers.

I'm torn! We are going to book our trip soon, likely as a package through Westjet Vacations. They are offering Canadian Resident Tickets at what seems to be a flat CAD rate on the current deal that ends up being a few percent cheaper than direct through Disney. Only issue is that they don't offer adding MaxPass to all tickets ahead of time. Not sure if they would be able to add it at the ticket booth when we would go to validate our Cdn resident tickets/exchange the vouchers.
I don’t think you can but not 100% sure. Last May I had to do it myself daily after park entry. But this years tickets are different. So maybe? You’d have to phone and hopefully get someone who who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!