Canadian resident ticket and booking fastpass

mysunnyhappyplace

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have purchased our Canadian resident tickets, received the email confirmation and can see the tickets in my Disney app. I am almost at the 30 day window to be able to book fast passes and want to make sure everything is all set for that. Today I went into the fast pass booking part on the app, added all the guests who I bought tickets for and it is stating my tickets are not linked. I entered the confirmation number on my ticket and it is saying invalid. Is it because I am not at the 30 day window yet? How do I ensure my tickets are linked so that I can book fast passes? Thank you!

Can you see the tickets in the ticket part of the app? Not the fast pass part? If so then you should be good. Everything will start working when your 30 days window opens up.

Yes, I can see my tickets in both the app and online my Disney experience. So maybe it is just waiting for that window to open :). Thank you!

Hello, I have purchased our Canadian resident tickets, received the email confirmation and can see the tickets in my Disney app. I am almost at the 30 day window to be able to book fast passes and want to make sure everything is all set for that. Today I went into the fast pass booking part on the app, added all the guests who I bought tickets for and it is stating my tickets are not linked. I entered the confirmation number on my ticket and it is saying invalid. Is it because I am not at the 30 day window yet? How do I ensure my tickets are linked so that I can book fast passes? Thank you!

I'm in the exact same situation right now and I was wondering how it turned out for you ?!Were you able to book your fastpass on the 30 day mark ?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter