Canadian Residents 25% off tickets on WDW site **Offer extended until May 20, 2017.

I know someone posted somewhere about buying tickets but not having to assign them to anyone in particular.

Do I have to call and order to be able to do that? Because online it's asking for names of each person.

I know someone posted somewhere about buying tickets but not having to assign them to anyone in particular.

Do I have to call and order to be able to do that? Because online it's asking for names of each person.

Just make an online account for a person named Future Trip and assign it to that person.

So just looked on the airmiles site, still an option for reduced park passes. Gone on the Disney site. Was able to go to checkout on AM site, just did not have enough points for it to go through.
Good luck to any that might try to score them still.

Hi,

I just got the tickets for 3 of us, and both sets of grand-parents.
I am wondering how I can link them to MDE to see the expiry date (It's 2030, right?) and I wonder if I can assign it to someone (person A) and change them to someone else (person B) later before the ticket is being used.

Also, do I have to link them? What is the benefit? What is the benefit of NOT linking them?

I am so worried!!!

Hi,

I am wondering how I can link them to MDE to see the expiry date (It's 2030, right?) and I wonder if I can assign it to someone (person A) and change them to someone else (person B) later before the ticket is being used.

Also, do I have to link them? What is the benefit? What is the benefit of NOT linking them?

I am so worried!!!
Expiry is 2030. I do know that you can reassign them if need be but I chose not to link the tickets until I will use them. I have them safely in the firebox. This way, I can actually gift my tickets to my kidlets should I choose to do that. (so the answer is no, you don't have to link them) HTH

Last edited:
Hi,

I am so worried!!!

I would not link them until you plan to use them. The benefit is to book your fastpasses. I'm not sure that you can book FP+ if they are not linked, but someone else may have other info. My tickets have always been automatically linked to my MDE whenever I've purchased them.

I purchased them via Disney Website. So I just got an email confirmation.
Do I print that and save it in the safe?

@ deedubb, why would you not link them?
I just realized that mine just got linked automatically too but doesn't say 2030.

Where can I find 2030??

I purchased them via Disney Website. So I just got an email confirmation.
Do I print that and save it in the safe?

I just realized that mine just got linked automatically too but doesn't say 2030.

Where can I find 2030??

Check the MDE App to see dates. That's where I find it.

Only because you mentioned you might want to switch the person the ticket is assigned to, although I believe you can still do that via the MDE app.

Expiry is 2030. I do know that you can reassign them if need be but I chose not to link the tickets until I will use them. I have them safely in the firebox. This way, I can actually gift my tickets to my kidlets should I choose to do that. (so the answer is no, you don't have to link them) HTH

Do u mean u have the vouchers in your firebox or do u have rhe actual tickets?

I have the vouchers at present and would prefer not linking them for the immediate future.

Do u mean u have the vouchers in your firebox or do u have rhe actual tickets?

I have the vouchers at present and would prefer not linking them for the immediate future.
I have the exchange vouchers (hard plastic) in the firesafe. I did the same thing years ago, when the Disney Club folded. I bought AP vouchers and used them in 2015-2016.

I have the exchange vouchers (hard plastic) in the firesafe. I did the same thing years ago, when the Disney Club folded. I bought AP vouchers and used them in 2015-2016.

Good to know. I've been debating whether or not to exchange them for actual tickets when I go in August (I'll be there on a package so will not be using these Cdn tickets). Just want to retain flexibility in case I choose to sell the tickets or use them for someone else, etc etc.

Only because you mentioned you might want to switch the person the ticket is assigned to, although I believe you can still do that via the MDE app.

Oh I see. I see 'Reassign Ticket' and if I click it, I can choose others.
Well, the chances are very slim that we have to reassign the tickets to other people, but just wanted to make sure! =)

How do you activate the tickets if you bought the tickets on a Magic Your Way package (hotel + Canadian tickets) directly on the Disney World website? Do they scan your MagicBand or ask your confirmation number? Do you need anything else other than our passports? Thanks!

How do you activate the tickets if you bought the tickets on a Magic Your Way package (hotel + Canadian tickets) directly on the Disney World website? Do they scan your MagicBand or ask your confirmation number? Do you need anything else other than our passports? Thanks!
You need your passports to do it and yes, they will scan your MB. The resorts are not able to activate your tickets you have to do it at any park at either guest relations or at a ticket window. Many people have also reported that they were able to activated their tickets at DS guest relations, again passports needed.

Just curious and I haven't seen it here, I am staying at the Beach Club and when we arrive I would love to go to Epcot to validate the tickets. Can we do it at the Boardwalk entrance?

Just curious and I haven't seen it here, I am staying at the Beach Club and when we arrive I would love to go to Epcot to validate the tickets. Can we do it at the Boardwalk entrance?
Yes, no problem and that is often a quiet location!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter